Series 2 – Episode 29: MEDITATION – Midlife Meditation 🧘 Loving-Kindness Metta to expand the 4 qualities of Love (15 mins) – Join me for this traditional Metta meditation to evoke Compassion & Friendliness towards ourselves & others.
This Metta practice intentionally cultivates the four qualities of Love: Friendliness, Appreciation & Joy, Compassion & Equanimity – for yourself, for your most loved ones, for those close to you & then, beyond your circle of influence, outwards to include even those difficult people in your life!
It enables you to settle into the natural beauty of your entire Being, your Wholebeing, to just & rest here.
As you recite these phrases, you’re expressing the intention of LovingKindness & planting the seeds of these wishes over & over again in your heart.
💛 🧩 🦭
Join me to start living into your best life, today.
“May you be Happy, May you be Free – there is no better time to coach together!”
SUBSCRIBE on these Podcast Services to have each episode delivered to your device automatically
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE
- How to settle into the natural beauty of your Being & rest here
- How to practice the traditional LovingKindness Metta
- What are the 4 qualities of Love & how to plant their seeds in your heart
- How to deepen your connection with yourself & with all those around you
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT for your meditation practice
- How to Meditate & Why – 3 Breaths to change everything in your Midlife
- Step-by-step Coaching Tool – 3 Long Strong Breaths
- Midlife Meditation 🧘 3 Breaths to get you started (5 mins)
- Midlife Meditation 🧘 3 Breaths Expanded (20 mins)
- Midlife Meditation 🧘 Belly Breathing for stress & anxiety (15 mins)
- Midlife Meditation 🧘 Heart Breathing for the best feelings every! (30 mins)
- Midlife Meditation 🧘 Wholebeing Integration for when you’re raw & shredded (20 mins)
- Midlife Meditation 🧘 Compassion & LovingKindness for you now (10 mins)
- My Midlife Meditations playlist on YouTube
USEFUL LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE
- #2.3.Meditation – 3 Breaths to change everything in your Midlife
- #2.10.Bonus – LIVE 🔥 Thoughts on Meditation this Buddha Day
- #2.12.Meditation – Brain waves you want in Midlife
- #2.21.Meditation – Using Writing as a Meditation alternative
- #2.1 – Series 2 Overview
- #2.0 – Trailer outlining Series 1 & 2
COMMENTS – QUERIES – INSIGHTS?
- Share with Julia directly
- Join my free Coaching group on Facebook
- Follow on Instagram
Find Happiness-Matters on these Podcast Services & Subscribe
Also sign-up for my Coaching Notes by email
New to podcasting? How to subscribe on any device