Series 2 – Episode 12: MEDITATION – Want to feel calmer, more relaxed, peaceful? How about increasing your mental dexterity, laser focus, empathy & creative insights… listen in today…
SUBSCRIBE on these Podcast Services to have each episode delivered to your device automatically
This week is all about what’s happening inside your brain while you are meditating? What’s going on with your neutrons & your brain waves, which ones are at play when you’re meditating & which ones you might want to increase, when.
Discover how to switch from one brain pattern to another so your brain is working optimally for you, throughout your day, not only when you’re meditating.
I go into more detail on how meditation can change your brain as soon as you sit on the mat, as well as how it can help you alter the very structure & function of your brain, including those really deep-seated Midlife character traits!
So… ready to feel calmer, more relaxed, peaceful?
Meditation can do this – but how about even more, like increasing your mental dexterity, giving you laser-like focus, increasing your brain circuitry for empathy & increasing your capacity for creative insights… yes, it’s a wow & truly extraordinary!
Also, I’ll point out one tricky little Happiness Trap just waiting for you when you start out meditating, especially as a Midlife professional woman & ways to avoid it, so Wholebeing Happiness & the benefits of meditation can unfold in your life. 😄
I’ve got a SPECIAL OFFER too – jump on a coaching call with me now to help with your meditation practice: “UNSTUCK – the magic of Midlife Momentum!”
💛 🧩 🦭
Join me to start living into your best life, today.
“May you be Happy, May you be Free – there is no better time to coach together!”
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE
- What’s happening inside your brain while you are meditating
- What are the 5 types of brain wave patterns & which ones do you want to experience, when
- How to switch from one brain pattern to another so your brain is working optimally for you
- How meditation changes your brain as soon as you sit on the mat!
- How meditation can help you alter the very structure & function of your brain – wow!
- How meditation makes it easier to alter our deep-seated character traits
- What Happiness Trap might we fall into when starting meditating, especially as Midlife professional women
- New coaching: UNSTUCK – the magic of Midlife Momentum!
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT for your meditation practice
- How to Meditate & Why – 3 Breaths to change everything in your Midlife
- Step-by-step Coaching Tool – 3 Long Strong Breaths
- Midlife Meditation 🧘 3 Breaths to get you started (5 mins)
- Midlife Meditation 🧘 3 Breaths Expanded (20 mins)
- Midlife Meditation 🧘 Belly Breathing for stress & anxiety (15 mins)
- My Midlife Meditations playlist on YouTube
USEFUL LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Book: Altered Traits – What Science Reveals About How Meditation Changes Your Mind, Brain, and Body by Daniel Goleman & Richard Davidson
- Book: The Joy of Living by Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche
- Movie: The Mind, Explained – Mindfulness on Netflix
- Meditation Community of Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche (Tergar International)
- Past Episodes
COMMENTS – QUERIES – INSIGHTS?
- Share with Julia directly
- Share on Facebook
- Follow on Instagram
Find Happiness-Matters on these Podcast Services & Subscribe
Click these links which go straight to our show pages
On: Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | YouTube
And on: Julia’s coaching Notes by email for show notes
New to podcasting? How to subscribe on any device