Series 3 – Episode 2: BONUS – Looking for a post-pandemic adventure? Join me on my new 20-month journey to a Masters degree in Happiness Studies!
It’s a journey I’m embarking on from this week until May 2024 – a journey to deepen my work here in Happiness-Matters; spiralling deeper into what Happiness is around the world, for you as my clients and for myself.
It’s not just another qualification, it’s something that’s unfolded for me in the liminal space of this post-pandemic world… building a community to expand The Happiness Revolution, wallowing in the materials & building a deeper connection to what’s greater than me.
Join me #LIVE on Facebook every Friday to see what’s next in this Masters adventure!
💛 🧩 🦭
“May you be Happy, May you be Free – there is no better time to coach together!”
SUBSCRIBE on these Podcast Services to have each episode delivered to your device automatically
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE
- All about the world’s first Masters degree in Happiness Studies
- A way to use your Liminal Space in these post-pandemic times!
USEFUL LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Join Julia 🔥 LIVE every Friday on Facebook for the next step in the adventure…
- Midlife as YOUR time – #3.0: Welcome to your Midlife Happiness, no matter what!
- If you’re really not in a good place, right now:
- #2.31.Insight – Liminal Spaces of Midlife: how to really love the unknown
- #1.35 Covid-19: Stay Calm & Coach Yourself.
- BOOK: Sailing Home – using the wisdom of Homer’s Odyssey to navigate life’s perils & pitfalls by Norman Fischer
- YouTube playlist: A Masters in Happiness Studies
COMMENTS – QUERIES – INSIGHTS?
Find Happiness-Matters on these Podcast Services & Subscribe
Also sign-up for my Coaching Notes by email
New to podcasting? How to subscribe on any device