Series 2 – Episode 13: MEDITATION – Midlife Meditation: Heart Breathing (35 mins) – Join me for a guided meditation using my Heart Breathing technique.
Use it to help when you’re feeling unhappy, sad, anxious, angry or frustrated…
AND when you want to feel more Calm, Peace, Kindness or Love.
AND when you want to expand these good feelings out into the world & towards others.
This is a special meditation to celebrate the July birthdays of the Dalai Lama & Nelson Mandela.
💛 🧩 🦭
Join me to start living into your best life, today.
“May you be Happy, May you be Free – there is no better time to coach together!”
SUBSCRIBE on these Podcast Services to have each episode delivered to your device automatically
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE
- How to use Heart Breathing as a meditation technique – 30 minutes
- What to do with feelings of unhappiness, sadness, fear, anxiety, anger, irritation & frustration
- How to generate & expand feelings of Calm, Peacefulness, Kindness & Love
- Practice this meditation to bring bring calm & peace into anything you might be feeling, kindness into any anger OR to expand your joy & share calm, peace & love into the world
- How to Meditate & Why – 3 Breaths to change everything in your Midlife
- Step-by-step Coaching Tool – 3 Long Strong Breaths
- Midlife Meditation 🧘 3 Breaths to get you started (5 mins)
- Midlife Meditation 🧘 3 Breaths Expanded (20 mins)
- Midlife Meditation 🧘 Belly Breathing for stress & anxiety (15 mins)
- My Midlife Meditations playlist on YouTube
USEFUL LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Past Episodes
COMMENTS – QUERIES – INSIGHTS?
Find Happiness-Matters on these Podcast Services & Subscribe
Also sign-up for my Coaching Notes by email
New to podcasting? How to subscribe on any device