Series 3 – Episode 3: INTERBEING – Join me to dig a little deeper into what Interbeing actually means and how embracing it will expand the way you see your Midlife Happiness – how we can embrace life and death in our wholebeing and how we can leverage our extraordinarily interconnected for happiness within ourselves, with others and in the wider world.
What does it mean to bring the idea of “inter-are” into how you view yourself and your relationship with the loved, the neglected and the rejected parts of you.
Get a taster of the new journey we’re embarking on – from Peter Senge’s systems thinking, butterflies, pieces of strings, clouds and Russian wedding bands; joined by poet, David Whyte and Zen master, That Nich Hanh.
This episode I say goodbye to my beloved Mother and step into my own “next phase” on board a plane to Italy and the World Happiness Summit. Not an easy episode to record 💙
“May you be Happy, May you be Free – there is no better time to coach together!”
💛 🧩 🦭
SUBSCRIBE on these Podcast Services to have each episode delivered to your device automatically
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE
- How understanding “interbeing” can expand your midlife wholebeing happiness
- What Peter Senge’s “extraordinary interconnectedness” means for us in Midlife
- How Russian Wedding Bands & a simple piece of paper can change the way you view yourself & others
USEFUL LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Book an exploratory session direct from here – want to try out the String Exercise or talk more about your experience of death & happiness
- Listen to That Nich Hanh reading his “Interbeing: Paper > Cloud”
- BOOK: “The Other Shore: a new translation of the Heart Sutra” by That Nich Hanh
- BOOK: “The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Learning Organisation” by Peter Senge
PAST EPISODE LINKS
- Midlife as a time of Transition – #3.0: Welcome to your Midlife Happiness, no matter what!
- If you’re really not in a good place, right now:
- Our 3 levels of Systems Intelligence – #1.21 Emotional Immaturity & your Happiness Wisdom
COMMENTS – QUERIES – INSIGHTS?
Find Happiness-Matters on these Podcast Services & Subscribe
Also sign-up for my Coaching Notes by email
New to podcasting? How to subscribe on any device