Series 2 – Episode 14: BONUS – Join me at the Happy & Healthy Midlife Summit where I’m talking to host Sherry Jibb all about Wholebeing Happiness.
You’ll find out more about what Wholebeing Happiness actually is & what it means for us as Midlife women.
I also share some easy ideas on how best to get started with unpuzzling your Midlife & creating your very own version of Midlife Happiness.
There’s a workbook to go with this session as well as a meditation, available in the show notes below.
💛 🧩 🦭
Join me to start living into your best life, today.
“May you be Happy, May you be Free – there is no better time to coach together!”
SUBSCRIBE on these Podcast Services to have each episode delivered to your device automatically
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE
- How has the pursuit of Happiness been useful & unhelpful to us by the time we get to Midlife?
- What is Wholebeing Happiness?
- How do we create Wholebeing Happiness?
- What do you mean by “evolve” ourselves?
- What do jigsaw puzzles have to do with Wholebeing Happiness?
USEFUL LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Summit materials
COMMENTS – QUERIES – INSIGHTS?
Find Happiness-Matters on these Podcast Services & Subscribe
Also sign-up for my Coaching Notes by email
New to podcasting? How to subscribe on any device