Series 1 – Episode 42: What’s the difference between Engagement & Happiness? How do Happiness, Flow, Engagement & Employee Engagement fit together? Explore these questions with consultant-coach Julia Seal, using two models to give you clarity on the golden nugget, the holy grail, of this work. We pull together The Engagement Profile, The Engagement Equation & Wholebeing Happiness to find out what Self-Driven Engagement is for us & our team.
- How to subscribe to The Happiness-Matters podcast on your device
- Download ALL of the coaching tools for Series 1 from here: https://happiness-matters.coach/free/
Questions, Answers & Insights
What’s the difference between Engagement & Happiness?
How do Happiness, Flow, Engagement & Employee Engagement fit together?
What’s the new frontier for us as business leaders engaging our teams AND for ourselves as engaged employees?
Explore these questions with consultant-coach Julia Seal to get clarity on what lies at the core of Employee Engagement > how discretionary effort is the golden nugget, perhaps even Monty Python’s Holy Grail!
Julia explains two models from her consulting work in Employee Engagement to help you make sense of how these concepts all work together.
We pull together our Think-Feel-Act patterns into her Engagement Profile and all the work being done worldwide in HR and Employee Engagement into her Engagement Equation and look at how this stacks up against Wholebeing Happiness and SPIRE.
Discover the new frontiers for Employee Engagement and what this means to you as a leader and to yourself at work.
What is business’ next opportunity to reach out beyond the normal work:life divide?
What is is our own individual opportunity to claim back responsibility for Self-Driven Engagement – being happier, more engaged and more successful at work on our own terms
“May you be Happy, May you be Free – there is no better time to coach together!”
- To be included in these Q&A sessions on the podcast, post your questions and insights to AskJulia on our website: https://happiness-matters.coach/ask/
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE
- Clarity on how these concepts fit together: Happiness, Flow, Engagement, Employee Engagement – what is the difference between Engagement and Happiness?
- What lies at the core of Employee Engagement: what are you actually after – the precious commodity, the golden nugget, the Holy Grail…
- 2 models to help you think clearly about your own Engagement levels and that of your individual team members and where to spend your time improving things
- How all the knowledge in the Employee Engagement field ties to Wholebeing Happiness
- The new frontiers for Employee Engagement > business’ opportunities to reach out beyond the normal work:life divide and individual’s claiming responsibility for their own self-driven engagement – happier, more engaged and more successful at work on our own terms
USEFUL LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Subscribe & Review
- Episode Links
- Past Episode Links
- Episode: #1.1.Q&A How Happy are you at work, really?
- Episode: #1.2.Q&A Your Snakes & Ladders Journey
- Episode: #1.3. Q&A – Where do you want to be? 10/10
- Episode: #1.4.Q&A Going deeper into your 10/10 Happiness
- Episode: #1.5.Q&A What’s Stopping your Happiness?
- Episode: #1.6Q&A What’s the Toughest Thing for you?
- Episode #1.14 Q&A – Everything about Self-Smizing
- Episode: #1.26.Q&A – How to FEEL better now!
- Episode: #1.31.Q&A – Ending Powerlessness in you & others
- Episode: #1.39 – Business Consulting & the Science of Happiness
- Episode: #1.40 – Artisanal & Shokunin happiness
- Series 1 Links
JOIN US FOR MORE COACHING
- Our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/HappinessMattersCoach/
- Start your coaching journey with us on our Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/happinessmatterscoach/
- Find us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/happinessmatterscoach/
- Individual private coaching with Julia – http://www.happiness-matters.coach
- Subscribe to Julia’s Blog
COMMENTS – QUERIES – INSIGHTS?
- Share them with Julia directly here – https://happiness-matters.coach/ask/
- Share them on our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/HappinessMattersCoach/