Series 1 – Episode 39: Learn from 35 million employees about what’s essential to your happiness and success at work! Join consultant-coach Julia Seal to coach yourself using insights from Gallup and Great Place to Work with the Gap Analysis Tool. Find out why the crucial happiness ingredient is a best friend at work, how Trust is fundamental to your creativity and resilience and if the Happiness Parenting Gap applies to you as you #WFH this week.
- How to subscribe to The Happiness-Matters podcast on your device
- Download all of the coaching tools for Series 1 from here: https://happiness-matters.coach/free/
Learn from 35 years of work and 30 million employees around the world about what’s essential to your happiness and success at work!
Join consultant-coach Julia Seal to review the excellent research on happiness at work being led by global research houses and management consultancies and what they’ve found as the benefits of being happy at work – for companies and for you personally.
Examine Gallup’s Q12 Employee Engagement Survey and how it can help us assess our own happiness. We find out more about Q10: Do you have a best friend at work? and why it’s the game changer in your happiness and success at work, especially for working women – no matter whether you believe this is appropriate at work or not!
Consider the Trust Index Model by the Great Place to Work Institute, looking at the 3 types of trust relationships that are essential to your productivity, resilience, creativity and engagement at work. We focus on one of the 5 Trust dimensions: Camaraderie and the elements that will best improve your work experience.
Through the session, use the well-known consultants’ tool, Gap Analysis in your self-coaching as we continue to build our own robust definitions of happiness. Discover how to find your happiness gaps and then, find out whether the Happiness Parenting Gap applies to you, especially as so many of us #WFH this week!
” May you be Happy, May you be Free – there is no better time to coach together!”
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE
- Learn from 30 million employees worldwide about happiness and success at work!
- Personal benefits from being happy at work – more creative and innovative, better at resolving conflict, faster career advancement, handle stress better and bounce back from adversity
- What the Happiness Gap is and if the Happiness Parenting Gap applies to you!
- How to apply consulting tools and practice Gap Analysis in your self-coaching
- How business is now thinking about Happiness at work > and why it’s now showing up in job titles, like CHO and CVO and on the Strategic Dashboard
- How Gallup’s research into employee engagement in 189 countries can be used to assess your own happiness
- Why having a Best Friend at Work is crucial to your happiness and success at work!
- How the Great Place to Work’s 35 years of research into Trust can be used to assess your own happiness
- How paying attention to improving your experience of Camaraderie will increase your happiness
USEFUL LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Subscribe & Review
- Episode Links
- Past Episodes & Coaching Tools
- Series 1 Links
JOIN US FOR MORE COACHING
- Our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/HappinessMattersCoach/
- Start your coaching journey with us on our Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/happinessmatterscoach/
- Find us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/happinessmatterscoach/
COMMENTS – QUERIES – INSIGHTS?