Series 2 – Episode 23: BONUS – Enjoy this recording from the recent 🍋Lemon Rebellion Summit where I talk about Wholebeing Happiness & particularly, Emotional Wholebeing Happiness.
In this session, I explore how to work with your Negative Emotional Wholebeing for your own evolution. I share 4 facts that make stepping into this work a little easier – to help you tap into your own courage & wisdom to walk towards your Negative Emotional Wholebeing!
I touch on the Yin:Yang | 50:50 reality of your emotional life as well as how being “emotionally unskilled” in one area or layering judgment onto everything you feel can get you stuck emotionally in your Midlife.
Then, I also outline 3 ways to cultivate your Positive Emotional Wholebeing – hormone hacking, intentional “brain management” & how to actually FEEL your emotions fully in order to experience them, feel them, embody them & then let them go!
💛 🧩 🦭
Join me to start living into your best life, today.
“May you be Happy, May you be Free – there is no better time to coach together!”
SUBSCRIBE on these Podcast Services to have each episode delivered to your device automatically
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE
- What is Wholebeing Happiness & the next level, Emotional Wholebeing Happiness
- What are Negative & Positive Emotional Wholebeing & how to use them for your personal growth
- 4 essential facts about Negative Wholebeing to support you embracing discomfort & unhappiness
- 3 tools of Positive Wholebeing to cultivate Emotional Wholebeing Happiness
- How to work with your Yin:Yang Emotional Life – how to hack your hormones – how to stop adding more negativity to what’s already in your life – how to fully feel & embody your emotions
WATCH THE SUMMIT TALK ON EMOTIONAL WHOLEBEING HAPPINESS
WATCH THE PRE-SUMMIT INTERVIEW ABOUT WHOLEBEING HAPPINESS
USEFUL LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Summit details
COMMENTS – QUERIES – INSIGHTS?
Find Happiness-Matters on these Podcast Services & Subscribe
Also sign-up for my Coaching Notes by email
New to podcasting? How to subscribe on any device