Series 2 – Episode 25: BONUS – This live Q&A session is full of strategies & tips for managing tense relationships with your family over the holidays… from how to move through Discomfort & how to choose Boundaries as well as what it means to MeSearch & Gamify your holidays!
Join me & 🍋Lemon Rebellion founder, Jamie Jenkins, talking all about family events, relationships & triggers – what you can do towards having an easier holiday season.
If you have alot of problems with relationships, discover what might be the cause & how you can use this insight to set you up for happier family gatherings.
Enjoy a quick technique to reset when your emotions get out of control & find out how to set Intentions for your relationships while creating new habits to enhance your Midlife Wholebeing Happiness – evolving yourself every step of the way!
💛 🧩 🦭
Join me to start living into your best life, today.
“May you be Happy, May you be Free – there is no better time to coach together!”
SUBSCRIBE on these Podcast Services to have each episode delivered to your device automatically
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE
- Relationships’ + social connections’ contribution to your Wholebeing Happiness
- Why relationships can be the source of so much unhappiness for your Midlife
- How to conduct MeSearch & start the journey to a new way of being in Relationship
- How to Gamify your family gatherings for a great holiday season!
- A quick technique to reset when your emotions get too intense or family drama explodes!
- What to do about Boundaries, do you need them?
- Why an Intention can really change how you go through these holidays
- More about 8-weeks “How to Make it Through the Holidays” Group Coaching Programme
USEFUL LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE
- 8-weeks Relationships Coaching
- Coaching Tools to support you through the holidays
- Other interviews on YouTube
COMMENTS – QUERIES – INSIGHTS?
Find Happiness-Matters on these Podcast Services & Subscribe
Also sign-up for my Coaching Notes by email
New to podcasting? How to subscribe on any device