Series 1 – Episode 12: Uncover the subtleties of the thoughts and feelings that make up your relationship with yourself, especially when it comes to smiling, smiZing and laughing on purpose and intentionally. Julia Seal will walk you through a self-coaching tool invented by Socrates where we learn how to “know thyself” and what’s really holding you back, your biggest obstacles in your happiness and success at work.
- How to subscribe to The Happiness-Matters podcast on your device
Your free coaching tool: Self SmiZing Mirror Work 1-7 – by Happiness-Matters.coach – download here
Enquire into the reactions you had to our Smiling, Smizing and Laughing episodes with Julia Seal and use them deepen your self-coaching work. Learn how, and why it’s worth trying today, to ease your current unhappiness at work on purpose and intentionally.
Then, with our new Coaching Tool discover how to unpack the real obstacles to your future success step-by-step.
Socrates, Louise Hay and Sheesha embroidery will help you do this, as you learn to “Know Thyself”, easily uncovering the thoughts and feelings that make up your relationship with yourself.
We look at why we want to be “as curious as a fish” in coaching – experimenting with coaching yourself, just like Buddha recommended in the Kalama Sutta and adopting Carole Dweck’s Growth Mindset to ensure we are resilient, creative and determined along our transformational journey. (Part 1)
We will complete your Self-Smizing exploration in Part 2, the next episode.
There really is no better time to do this work together!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Deepen your self-coaching by examining your reactions to our “fake-it-til-you-make-it” suggestions in our Smiling, Smizing and Laughing episodes
- How (and why it’s worth trying today) you can ease your current unhappiness at work with smiling, smiZing and laughing on purpose and intentionally
- Find out how to be “as curious as a fish” and how to adopt a Growth Mindset for your self-coaching journey
- What is “Mirror Work” according to Sheesha embroidery, Socrates and Louise Hay and how to “Know Thyself” so you can discover your biggest obstacles
- Subscribe & Review
- You can find all the video links on our YouTube playlist for Series 1
- Sheesha mirror work on Pinterest – https://za.pinterest.com/juliatriston/shisha-mirror-work/
- Book: Mindset by Carole Dweck – https://www.amazon.com/Mindset-How-Fulfill-Your-Potential/dp/1780332009
- Book: Mirror Work by Louise Hay – https://www.amazon.com/Mirror-Work-Days-Heal-Your/dp/1401949827
- All Series 1 eisodes: https://happiness-matters.coach/podcast/
- All coaching tools for Series 1: https://happiness-matters.coach/free/
- Find the Podcast & all the video links for Series 1 on our YouTube channel
JOIN US FOR MORE COACHING
- Our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/HappinessMattersCoach/
- Start your coaching journey with us on our Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/happinessmatterscoach/
- Individual private coaching with Julia – http://www.happiness-matters.coach
- Find us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/happinessmatterscoach/
COMMENTS – QUERIES – INSIGHTS?
- Share them with Julia directly here – https://happiness-matters.coach/ask/
- Share them on our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/HappinessMattersCoach/