Series 1 – Episode 11: Julia Seal explores how you can use Laughter in your self-coaching to increase your happiness and success at work. Examine the research into how and why your laughter not only boosts your wellbeing but improves your creativity, your analytic precision and your productivity as well as that of your colleagues. And why laughing is like a great cup of coffee in the morning!
- How to subscribe to The Happiness-Matters podcast on your device
- Download all of the coaching tools for Series 1 from here: https://happiness-matters.coach/free/
Take a deep dive into Gelotology with Julia Seal to discover the physical, mental and social benefits of laughing and of fake laughing, including why laughing in the morning is like a good cup of coffee.
We’ll look into how laughter can help you at work, right now at the start of your self-coaching journey – how it can improve your creativity, analytic precision and productivity as well as that of your colleagues, not to mention how you can be seen as more confident and competent.
With famous personalities chiming in, we’ll delve into why laughing is considered a universal human vocabulary and why “ha-ha-ha” is the basic structure of a laugh and ha-ho-ha-ho is physically impossible as well as how laughter spreads like an electric wave in your brain.
Then, we’ll apply everything we’ve learnt to your Future Vision of self-coaching, checking back to see if your coaching is going to deliver the results you most want – your happiness and success at work.
And finally, you’ll discover some fun facts about laughter: who laughs the most by far, where to tickle a rat and how to do Laughter Yoga!
There really is no better time to do this work together!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- What Gelotology is and how it can help your happiness at work
- The physical, mental and social benefits of laughing and of fake laughing
- What are the work benefits of laughing and how laughter can help you at work, right now at the start of your coaching
- Some fun facts about laughter, how animals laugh and how to tickle a rat until it giggles
- What on earth Laughter Yoga is
- Why jokes and the sound of laughter are contagious
- How to use laughter to adjust your Future Vision Happiness at work
- Subscribe & Review
- Pursue happiness trough Marmite Scones!: free download of Julia’s Must Have Recipe
- You can find all the video links in our YouTube playlists for Series 1
- Laughter Yoga – https://laughteryoga.org
- Readers’ Digest Laughter the Best Medicine – https://www.amazon.com/Laughter-Best-Medicine-Laugh-Out-Loud-Collection/dp/0895779773
- Jokes from Readers’ Digest – https://www.rd.com/jokes/
- Laughter quotes – https://www.laughteronlineuniversity.com/quotes-about-laughter
- What is Marmite? – find out here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmite … love it or hate it … it makes GREAT scones
- All Series 1 eisodes: https://happiness-matters.coach/podcast/
- Find the Podcast & all the video links for Series 1 on our YouTube channel
JOIN US FOR MORE COACHING
- Our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/HappinessMattersCoach/
- Start your coaching journey with us on our Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/happinessmatterscoach/
- Individual private coaching with Julia – http://www.happiness-matters.coach
- Find us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/happinessmatterscoach/
COMMENTS – QUERIES – INSIGHTS?
- Share them with Julia directly here – https://happiness-matters.coach/ask/
- Share them on our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/HappinessMattersCoach/